Logo by GaryCXJk
Finally, here we are!
We are proud to announce the first Charas Resource Contest!
It is a free and open competition, similar to other contests abbut RPGMaker2K
The only difference is that here the target is not a game, a screen or a charaset: the target are base resources.
I strongly encourage partecipation on this contest to anyone, experts and newbies: creating resources is also a good way to learn something new about graphics (in general, not only for Charas) having fun too!
And a competition like this is mainly for learn&fun: i really hope this will put in contact who'd like to learn with who can teach, and generally everyone of us have something to say (or ask) in both directions.
There are no restrictions on subjects, ideas and so on.
Also, there's no need to keep "secret" you resources: if you want you can share that resource for inclusion in Charas too, you can also choose to partecipate with something already uploaded.
We only need to know it is yours.
Refer to the documentation and to the Forum to know every secret you need to create whatever you like!
Charas is really powerful if used with some tricks (for example, read in the documentation about the "almost white" tip!)
Well, i think that's all. Now....
Total freedom is fun and good, but this is a contest! So... rules time! ;)
RULES FOR THE "RESOURCE CONTEST"
The resources must be:
How to partecipate
- as described here (of course! ;))
- no more than 3 for participant
- usable as one of the existing sections (body, face, dress, hair or item)
- applyable to one existing base section's body (little, medium, tall and warriors)
- good positioned (no problems in sovrappositioning)
- totally original by you (not made by 3rd persons, neither in part)
- the dead-line is 31th May 2003.
Prizes (well, i am not that rich, so....)
- Just click here and post your resource in the contest thread.
To know more or to find help and "working examples", look and ask in the Forum.
- 1th, 2nd and 3rd place: a credit table in the home page of Charas
- from 4th to 10th place: a credit in a dedicated page, reachable from a link placed in the winners's table
If you're interested in contest's backgrounds, you can find the contest proposal here.